We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Swiss Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. We are redefining the shopping experience and are about to change it entirely with our cashier-less shopping technology. Are you ready to help shape our success story and to change the operating principle of an entire industry?
Join our team as Senior C++ Engineer:
- Writing high-performance code both for CPUs and Nvidia GPUs
- Analyzing hotspots and optimizing the hot path
- Benchmarking the solution on target hardware
- Collaborate with the machine learning team to identify algorithmic optimizations (for example quantization, multi-task, etc.)
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Multiple years in writing performance critical applications in C++ (e.g. game development, high frequency trading, machine learning, computer vision, etc)
- Experienced in CUDA performance analysis and improvements
- Profound knowledge of memory effects and performance traps
- Profound algorithmic knowledge
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Fluency in English
Ideally, you also have...
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Computer Science, electrical engineering, or a similar field
- Familiar with Jetson Xavier and the aarch64 architecture
- Experienced with parallel algorithms and CUDA development
What we offer..
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of a drastically growing startup
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern Y&R Coworking Space (ZH) and/or STARTFELD Innovation Hub (SG)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.