We’ve got a mission for you instead. You’re the best at what you do. You don’t just want a job. You’re looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don’t either.
Welcome to Advertima. We detect people’s physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time using an AI-driven computer vision technology. We are now looking to redefine the traditional shopping experience and profoundly improve it for end customers. We are building a cashier-less shopping solution that is powered by our cutting edge machine learning and computer vision technology. Our ambition is to remove all the friction, all the pain points and ultimately make shopping fun again. No more lines and no more waiting.
Are you ready to help shape our success story and to change the operating principle of an entire industry? Join our team as (Senior) Full-stack Engineer (NodeJS):
- Develop new front- and backend components for our AI-driven cashier-less shopping solution
- Actively participate in the analysis and discussion of business requirements with other team members
- Work collaboratively within a multi-functional and highly skilled team
- Write clean, testable, efficient, and self-documented code
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- BSc/MSc degree in software engineering, computer science or a similar field, or multiple years of experience working as a software engineer
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience with architectural design
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience with Microservices and Docker
- Experience with continuous integration, agile software development, and testing
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Proactive person with a strong focus on quality and scalability
- Fluency in English
Ideally, you also have...
- Experience with video streaming/processing
- Interest in or experience with machine learning and/or computer vision
- Experience designing and building distributed systems
- Experience with Python
What we offer..
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of a drastically growing startup
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern Coworking Space WE'RE ALL IN in Berlin
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.