We’ve got a mission for you instead. You’re the best at what you do. You don’t just want a job. You’re looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don’t either.
Welcome to Advertima. We detect people’s physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time using an AI-driven computer vision technology. We are now looking to redefine the traditional shopping experience and profoundly improve it for end customers. We are building a cashier-less shopping solution that is powered by our cutting edge machine learning and computer vision technology. Our ambition is to remove all the friction, all the pain points and ultimately make shopping fun again. No more lines and no more waiting.
Are you ready to help shape our success story and to change the operating principle of an entire industry? Join our team as (Senior) Full-stack Engineer with a passion for Python:
- Develop new features for our cloud-based marketing and analytics platform
- Improve existing features to maximize performance and reliability
- Write clean, testable, efficient, and self-documented code
- Actively participate in the analysis and discussion of business requirements with other team members
- Discuss technical details of concrete business problems with the team to find the best solution
- Be an active member of an interdisciplinary team of developers and designers
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a similar field or multiple years of experience working as a software engineer
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Experience in developing RESTful web services
- Experience with Django
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Microservices and Docker
- Experience with continuous integration, agile software development, and testing
- A good communicator who is fluent in English, both spoken and written
Ideally, you’ll also have…
- Experience with the Django REST framework or Flask
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What we offer...
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of a drastically growing startup
- A truly innovative product and a modern stack with machine learning and computer vision at its core, a mixture of an edge and cloud-based infrastructure, and big data analytics
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern Coworking Space WE'RE ALL IN in Berlin
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.